Microneedling SPECIAL only 250 For Your First Treatment
What is Microneedling ?
- It is used to create micro-injuries to the skin, to help trigger your skin’s own natural collagen. This helps to improve the skin’s overall appearance. This treatment can be done on any area of the body with little downtime.
What are the Benefits of Microneedling?
Microneedling has many benefits in treating:
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Acne Scars
- Large Pores
- Skin Laxity
Microneedling is a treatment done with a piece of equipment that looks like a pen. The micro-needles go uniformally in and out of the skin to help create controlled micro-injuries to your skin, to trigger your own natural collagen production.During and after your microneedling treatment, certain products are applied depending on the desired outcome. peptides, or growth factors can be applied to give better results.LED light therapy is done after treatment to help enhance results, and reduce healing time after treatment. An after care kit is also included in the cost.
What will my treatment include? ** Also includes a sample Take me home kit with a cleanser, moisturizer, & spf)**
- Ampule ( depending on goals)
-Vitamin c serum
- Cold Towel to remove any residue/ cool down the skin
- Facial Gel mask ( light shoulder massage)
- cool towel to remove facial mask
- Red led light therapy
-moisturizer and spf
How much will my second treatment cost and will it include a facial kit?
your second treatment may be apart of a treatment package which will be listed below.
your very first introductory offer will have the option to purchase a mini take me home skin care kit (35.00) your treatments after will require proper skincare to continue treatments. mini take me home kits will be available upon suggestion or if asked for.
- mini skincare kit includes a cleanser, moisturizer & spf keep In mind all of the mini skincare kits are sample sizes
* a signed paper will be required before your first treatment agreeing to use the proper skincare treatment for microneedling*\
* if you wish to not purchase product please sign the paperwork stating you wish to use your own skincare*
what contraindications do microneedling have?
if you have immune system issues related to a disease it it best to get your doctors approval before starting the procedure
- Accutane within 6 months
- Cardiac abnormalities
- Blood clotting problems
- Platelet abnormalities
- Anticoagulation therapy (i.e.: Warfarin)
- Facial cancer, past and present
- Steroid therapy
- Dermatological diseases affecting the face (i.e. Porphyria)
- Diabetes and other chronic conditions